Monday, March 11, 2013

Comment Replies

We apologize that all of the replies to your comments say they are from "Kaija Blue," they are really from the three of us; we just use that account name sometimes to reply to comments. So do not worry if you get a reply that says, "From Kaija Blue," it is definitely us responding! Just to make things clear... In case you were a bit unsure. We will probably be responding with our own email now. And just a reminder: Keep commenting! We love receiving your comments; we love answering questions and writing you back! It is just so flattering to hear what you have to say about our blog, all of your comments so far were super nice! Best wishes, Alice, James, and Skye.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete